If you would like to join Girl, send us some photos (these do not have to be professional) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your stats/sizes, D.O.B and location and we will get back to you.
▪ Keep the background of your photos as simple as possible.
▪Always try to utilise as much natural light as you can.
▪ Send in five photos – a full-length front, rear and side on shot, as well as a close up of your face and a topless photo if that is something you would like to do.
▪ Study the way our girls pose and practice in the mirror, you will know what pose works best for you.
▪ Posing topless can seem quite daunting at first, but your confidence will shine through in the photos, so try to be as confident as possible.
▪ Don’t overdo it with the make up, the natural look comes out much better in photographs.
▪ Take care of yourself. If you want to be a model, your skin, figure and hair must be in good condition.
▪ There are an infinite number of poses you can try and actually trying them is the only way you’re ever going to find out what suits you.
▪ Try not to exaggerate your poses too much. The “pouting with your finger in your mouth” look is a little dated!
▪ You don’t have to pay for an expensive portfolio to get noticed by an agency. Get your mum, or a friend to take photos for you. Portfolio building is something we can help you with.